Sales: (321) 238-8225
1. Make consistent posts to the same social media outlets to create a good following.
2. Respond to ALL reviews that people leave on Google Reviews, Trip Advisor or Yelp. Your responses show your future customers how you conduct business. Thank the ones for leaving positive reviews and address the negative ones professionally.
3. Make sure your brand image is shown consistently across all channels. You should have guidelines for your logo and branding in print, web and social media.
4. Plan your posts ahead of time, so that you are not searching for content when it is time to make a post.
5. Put video on your website! It doesn't have to be fancy. Mobile modern smart phones take excellent video. Keep it short and make sure you talk about your product or service using the terms that people would use to search for you. Don't over think it, take your phone out right now and video your office with you talking in the background. Make it 30 seconds and post!