Sales: (321) 238-8225
1. Make consistent posts to the same social media outlets to create a good following.
2. Respond to ALL reviews that people leave on Google Reviews, Trip Advisor or Yelp. Your responses show your future customers how you conduct business. Thank the ones for leaving positive reviews and address the negative ones professionally.
3. Make sure your brand image is shown consistently across all channels. You should have guidelines for your logo and branding in print, web and social media.
4. Plan your posts ahead of time, so that you are not searching for content when it is time to make a post.
5. Put video on your website! It doesn't have to be fancy. Mobile modern smart phones take excellent video. Keep it short and make sure you talk about your product or service using the terms that people would use to search for you. Don't over think it, take your phone out right now and video your office with you talking in the background. Make it 30 seconds and post!
Create a link that customers can click to leave a review of your business on Google. You can easily share the link with customers to encourage them to write reviews and rate your business. You can see Google's full instructions here.
To create a link, you’ll need to get the Place ID for your business. To get your Place ID:
1. Go to the Place ID Lookup Tool.
2. Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
3. Click your business name in the list that appears.
4. Your Place ID will appear on the map, beneath your business name.
Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
Using the example above, the URL with the Place ID added would be:
When customers click your link, a window will open in their browser. They’ll be able to rate your business and leave a review (see image below). Learn how to read and reply to customer reviews.
Keep in mind that it’s against the Google My Business review policy to solicit reviews from customers by offering incentives or setting up review stations at your place of business. Reviews that violate the policy may be removed.